[Completed] JNSQ Space Race 2: Two Race, Two Space

17 minutes ago, epicfailure2020 said:

I mean is this multiplayer

also as a noob to the forrums can I post my country/agency here?

nope, It's not a multiplayer. Each one of us has a save. Read the op. Also, to send a PM, just click on the mail thing, and click compose new, and send it to @Misguided_Kerbal. If you can't do that, just post it here.

4 minutes ago, Kraken that doesn't exist said:

guys jnsq is hard to install for ,me and i've got to prepare excitement for mars 2020 launching on thursday is it okay if we delay like 2 days

We're mostly going on game time, so I guess you could be 2 days late...

4 minutes ago, epicfailure2020 said:

do I need to have a flag? I will eventually but I'm not good at graphic design so it may take a while.

You can find one online, or use a stock flag. Flags aren't that hard to make, in my opinion, you don't need any graphics design thing really. Pixlr.x or powerpoint will work just fine.

Just now, Gordon Fecyk said:

Last I checked Kronometer is part of the JNSQ pack, since JNSQ Kerbin has twelve hour days. 

AFAIK Kronometer doesn't come with JNSQ, but then again I install manually. I couldn't find an up-to-date version, and not sure it works with 1.9.1.

Just now, Misguided_Kerbal said:

AFAIK Kronometer doesn't come with JNSQ, but then again I install manually. I couldn't find an up-to-date version, and not sure it works with 1.9.1.

When i managed to get jnsq working i was in 1.9.1

but then when i installed my mods it didn't work

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.