Rocks missing in Beyond Home

Scotty65

Hi, Im pretty new to Ksp and recently added Beyond Home. I had a little trouble doing this trying to figure out which version of the dependicies I needed. I thought I had everything correct Beyond Home was part of the game and i had these beautiful new planets to explore. After a scan of my new home world i didnt pick up any anomolys and didnt notice at the time but wasnt seeing any rocks or trees or anything else scattered along on the surface of the planet. I went on with my game and explored Ash, Armstrong and Lua but still no anomolys and by now im noticing that there is nothing on the surface of any of them. I went on to Scaythe and Scindo and the same, no anomolys or anything on the surface. At this time i went to Beyond Homes forum page and read and watched videos and see that there are many things scattered on the surface of these planets so I must have something wrong. I look in my game files and notice that my beyond home says its version 1.4.0 and the newest is 1.5.2 so I pulled that folder out and downloaded and installed version 1.5.2...but when i go into the game files beyond home version file still says 1.4.2 so not sure there. I dont want to start a long post trying lots of stuff but thought Id post it in case theres something small that im missing like a setting or something. I had this problem way back when i first installed breaking ground, starting a new save game fixed me that time but this time it didnt. If anyone knows what i might be missing the help will be greatly appriceated. Tks and Happy Thanksgiving

Happy thanksgiving to you too @Scotty65!
One thing that should totally be more visible in the KSP settings is the surface scatters. That’s the system by which planets get their features (in stock just boring old rocks, but in BH how you get the awesome collideable stuff). Go into the settings from the main menu (not from a save) and under graphics, you will find the surface scatter settings. Turn those up to a point where you like them, and be aware that they can negatively affect FPS.

Edited by Clamp-o-Tron

That was it. I recently did a re install and guess that was reset to default at that time and I had forgot all about it. Noticed lots of trees right away went up and did a scan and anomolys all over the planet even one in water, sweet. Thanks sooo much. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.