delete savegames

hi, after a mission I have about 80 savegames that I no longer need.
so as I did long ago, I went into the savegame directory and I deleted the relative files, all together.
but this time, when I re-opened the game all the deleted savegames are till there.
as if the game had loaded the deleted files from the steam cloud, is it possible?
so now what? I temporarily disable the cloud or I deleted the 80 saves one by one?

48 minutes ago, antipro said:

hi, after a mission I have about 80 savegames that I no longer need.
so as I did long ago, I went into the savegame directory and I deleted the relative files, all together.
but this time, when I re-opened the game all the deleted savegames are till there.
as if the game had loaded the deleted files from the steam cloud, is it possible?
so now what? I temporarily disable the cloud or I deleted the 80 saves one by one?

The recommended way to delete a save is by doing it in-game, one by one, andprobably Steam Cloud messed up your deleting so I also recommend disabling Steam Cloud for KSP as it can sometimes mess up the game files (happended to me :P)

32 minutes ago, Commodore_32 said:

The recommended way to delete a save is by doing it in-game, one by one, andprobably Steam Cloud messed up your deleting so I also recommend disabling Steam Cloud for KSP as it can sometimes mess up the game files (happended to me :P)

Thanks, but since I really didn't want to delete 80 saves one by one, I've start the game, deleted all the 160 related files from the directory then I closed the game,
so the ksp steam cloud also wiped those files.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.