Mega kraken attack

I built 3 identical keostationary satellites with moderate part clipping, and robotic hinges to stuff the arms into it’s deployer. I switched to one, and the kraken was unpleased. It started wiggling, quite a lot until time warp was activated. The hinges were no longer 1 piece, and the solar panels were all over the place. 
How do I put images on mobile?

Edited by The wizard of me
Photo questions

If you have a save from before the kraken hit, you should return to that and try again. When you load in to the satellite, there's a few things you can try to calm the kraken:

1. Shut off SAS if it's on. (Circle)
  2. Shut off the moving parts. This may be difficult if they're already moving, but easy if you have them bound to an action group.
  3. Lock the moving parts. Once they're locked they become very hard to move.
  4. Deactivate and reactivate autostruts on parts affected. Autostruts create a lot of stability when set to heaviest part, but they sometimes need to be reset between stages and dockings. You may need to enable Advanced Tweakables in the settings to see this setting.
  5. Time warp. This usually resets parts to their intended positions.

You can post images in the forum by uploading them to an image host and copying the direct URL here. 

13 hours ago, InfernoSD said:
  1. Shut off SAS if it's on. (Circle)
  2. Shut off the moving parts. 
  3. Lock the moving parts. 
  4. Deactivate and reactivate autostruts on parts affected. 
  5. Time warp. This usually resets parts to their intended positions.

SAS was on to keep them facing towards the planet, the hinges were locked as soon as the solar arms deployed, i’ll try autostruts.

Time warp just paused the attack.

On 1/27/2021 at 8:41 AM, The wizard of me said:

solar arms deployed, i’ll try autostruts.

Are you using a deployable set of solar arrays, like using the pistons to move them outwards while lextending by chance?? I know that when you do that the game has fits of rage and destroys the solar pannels.

Because if it is being used this way, then that is your problem right there, if its not being set up like that, I have no idea what the cause would be. Part clipping is almost immediately out of my mind for the question, purely based on the fact that I heavy part clip in EE with no problems. Hinges work fine with solar pannels for the most part, sometimes they will cause issues similar to this, but not often, and its usually a case of people's hinge speed being too high. An image would do wonders here, so please post one if possible.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.