Make the Best Nuclear ICBM!

Dilin

Realism for extra points! Scoring here! PICS as always!

USE MODS, ITS FUN!

Why nuclear ICBMs because some of the first space rockets were based off of Nice little ICBMs with nuclear Payloads!

Realism +0-5 points

Functionality(Does it blow city size areas up): +0-1337

Ease of Use: +0-10

Speed(American Minuteman Missiles can go anywhere in the world in 30 minutes or less!): +0-20

Bonus! If you can make other US military vehicles! Radar trucks!(CART MOD MAYBE?): 5 Points for each Extra!

Total Possible: 1372-infinity!

There are mods that include nuclear warheads?

No I wish! But you can set the explosion for a fuel tank to super high so when it impacts its near Nuclear :P KSP would be a lot more deadly and pretty with mushroom clouds.

Lol.

Guess what I thought of first when I made the first rocket jump with my one man capsule.... The conical shape made me think of exactly that instantly.

Then I was like: "Hey wait, that´s not the point of the game......."

Killing Kerbals is the point of the game! There is no Objective, A LOT of people make Planes to Fly into KSC or download Jar's Weapon Mod and blow up KSC, a Nuke would make it so much faster though.

Youve earned bonus Points, Ill Edit your Score in the main post in a few minutes! Make sure to Upload Craft Files so everyone can have fun!

Here you go, requires stock parts, Radial Thrusters, DSM pack, HTSW Carts, Feanor ICBM, and the Damned Robotics pack.

Edited by macintux

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.