[Min KSP 1.11] WIP: SunkWorks Maritime Technologies

Angelo Kerman

@Bizobinator It's probably not SunkWorks. I just checked my ModuleManager.ConfigCache file and the jetpack in my game build is still showing 17L.

You can find out which mods are affecting the jetpack by opening the file Logs/ModuleManager/ModuleManager.log in a text editor and searching for Jetpack.cfg/PART[evaJetpack]

In my current game build I get 14 matches from 8 different mods:

Spoiler

Line  5749: [LOG 23:38:53.903] Applying update 999_KSP-Recall/patches/EDITOR_160/@PART[*]:HAS[~bulkheadProfiles[]] to Squad/Parts/Cargo/Jetpack/Jetpack.cfg/PART[evaJetpack]
    Line  8384: [LOG 23:38:54.284] Applying update 999_KSP-Recall/patches/fundskeeper/@PART[*]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleAsteroid],!MODULE[ModuleComet],!MODULE[KerbalEVA]]:NEEDS[KSPRECALL-FUNDSKEEPER] to Squad/Parts/Cargo/Jetpack/Jetpack.cfg/PART[evaJetpack]
    Line 12289: [LOG 23:38:54.887] Applying update 999_KSP-Recall/patches/refunding/@PART[*]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleAsteroid],!MODULE[ModuleComet],!MODULE[KerbalEVA]]:NEEDS[KSPRECALL-REFUNDING] to Squad/Parts/Cargo/Jetpack/Jetpack.cfg/PART[evaJetpack]
    Line 16194: [LOG 23:38:55.416] Applying update 999_KSP-Recall/patches/stealbackfunds/@PART[*]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleAsteroid],!MODULE[ModuleComet],!MODULE[KerbalEVA]]:NEEDS[KSPRECALL-STEALBACKFUNDS] to Squad/Parts/Cargo/Jetpack/Jetpack.cfg/PART[evaJetpack]
    Line 25663: [LOG 23:39:22.280] Applying update WildBlueIndustries/Sandcastle/Patches/CargoPartInfos/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleCargoPart],!MODULE[WBIPrinterRequirements]] to Squad/Parts/Cargo/Jetpack/Jetpack.cfg/PART[evaJetpack]
    Line 26348: [LOG 23:39:23.249] Applying update WildBlueIndustries/SunkWorks/Patches/StockDroppableParts/@PART[evaJetpack,evaCylinder,evaRepairKit,evaScienceKit] to Squad/Parts/Cargo/Jetpack/Jetpack.cfg/PART[evaJetpack]
    Line 36177: [LOG 23:39:40.471] Applying update RocketSoundEnhancementDefault/Configs/ShipEffects/@PART:HAS[~RSENoFX[*],#crashTolerance]:AFTER[RocketSoundEnhancementDefault] to Squad/Parts/Cargo/Jetpack/Jetpack.cfg/PART[evaJetpack]
    Line 46438: [LOG 23:40:07.897] Applying update PartInfoInPAW/PartInfoInPAW/@PART[*]:FOR[zzzzzzzzPartInfoInPAW] to Squad/Parts/Cargo/Jetpack/Jetpack.cfg/PART[evaJetpack]
    Line 50392: [LOG 23:40:09.014] Applying update KSPCommunityFixes/MMPatches/ModSupport/KSPRecall/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[Refunding]]:LAST[999_KSP-Recall] to Squad/Parts/Cargo/Jetpack/Jetpack.cfg/PART[evaJetpack]
    Line 54334: [LOG 23:40:10.147] Applying update KSPCommunityFixes/MMPatches/ModSupport/KSPRecall/@PART[*]:HAS[#hasRefundingOnRecovery[?rue]]:LAST[999_KSP-Recall] to Squad/Parts/Cargo/Jetpack/Jetpack.cfg/PART[evaJetpack]
    Line 58276: [LOG 23:40:10.571] Applying update KSPCommunityFixes/MMPatches/ModSupport/KSPRecall/@PART[*]:HAS[#hasRefundingOnRecovery]:LAST[999_KSP-Recall] to Squad/Parts/Cargo/Jetpack/Jetpack.cfg/PART[evaJetpack]
    Line 62211: [LOG 23:40:11.906] Applying update 999_KSP-Recall/patches/attached-on-editor/@PART[*]:HAS[!MODULE[ProceduralPart],!MODULE[WingProcedural],!MODULE[ModuleAsteroid],!MODULE[ModuleComet],!MODULE[KerbalEVA]]:LAST[KSPRECALL-ATTACHED-ON-EDITOR]:NEEDS[TweakScale] to Squad/Parts/Cargo/Jetpack/Jetpack.cfg/PART[evaJetpack]
    Line 67544: [LOG 23:40:32.573] Applying update KSP_PartVolume/AddToAllParts/@PART[*]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleCargoPart],!MODULE[ModuleInventoryPart],!MODULE[KerbalEVA]]:FINAL to Squad/Parts/Cargo/Jetpack/Jetpack.cfg/PART[evaJetpack]
    Line 71088: [LOG 23:40:35.525] Applying update PartInfo/PartInfo/@PART[*]:HAS[~name[TCAModule*],~name[Deployed*],~name[Potato*]]:FINAL to Squad/Parts/Cargo/Jetpack/Jetpack.cfg/PART[evaJetpack]

Depending on what mods you have installed, your list will likely be different. Once you've identified all the patches being applied it's then a case of looking at each one and seeing if it modifies packedVolume

Edited by Aelfhe1m
Add @ username

11 hours ago, Bizobinator said:

Hello! I think I've encountered a bug, where this mod ends up setting the volume of the base-game EVA jetpack to 77L instead of 17L?
What would you need from me to continue further? Since this didn't have a crash, does the log file help at all?

I noticed that dropping the EVA jetpack on the ground (feature added by Sunk Works) and then picking it up may increase it's mass up to 20t. It's not shown anywhere but boarding a vessel with the glitched jetpack  increases the mass of a cockpit by 20t. Maybe the volume is affected as well.

On 2/14/2024 at 9:48 PM, Aelfhe1m said:

You can find out which mods are affecting the jetpack

SunkWorks has a MM patch adding ModuleGroundPart to the jetpack and it is having some unforeseen consequences