[v0.1]Space Shuttle Vanguard

NovaSilisko

As a pilot, you should note the differences between air speed and angular velocity.

Maybe you should have tried it out before posting. The V will climb, then slowdown, then start to accelerate and climb again.

I just had a flight last for an hour using only the vanguard fuel, and MECO at 2200m. After establishing a glide I climbed to 5300meters. I actually took 38 screenshots documenting my flight. I crossed over KSC twice before landing after almost an hour in the air. On the way out to sea I climbed to 9088meters before turning around. I took it down to 165m before climbing back up to 4150m and then turned around for landing.

The KW Challenger guys are working on a big shuttle I think.

Yes, it has a wingspan of about 6 meters and a length of 9, with a 1.5m cargo bay. It\'s going to take a while for me to finish though.

If you get it working, you\'re a god.

Right now it\'s an SSTO spaceplane like the delta-glider. I\'m going to have two versions, one that launches on an Atlas V, and the SSTO version.

Currently I need to fix the ailerons. The payload bay doors work, though.

Right now it\'s an SSTO spaceplane like the delta-glider. I\'m going to have two versions, one that launches on an Atlas V, and the SSTO version.

Currently I need to fix the ailerons. The payload bay doors work, though.

When you finish it, will you let your devoted fans know? Cause, like, we like your stuff. And stuff.

Stuff.

o_o

I\'m currently using the Vanguard as part of my munar exploration rocket using Silisko Edition. Basically, it\'s vangaurd-adapter-ASAS-small tank+ legs-lander engine.

I stick that baby on one of my awesome-sauce launch stacks ( i have several experimental stacks capable of putting that thing in munar orbit, playing around to find the most efficient-and awesome- one.) Boost it, set it on a collision course with the mun, and go from there. :) The lander stage, with an ideal efficiency level, will be sufficient to bring it to a safe landing and put it into munar orbit again, using the vanguard\'s engines for the TKI burn and course correction.