No Experiments Stored in Command Pod!

NewtSoup

I have sent my Kerbals to the Mun
Valentina, Arbert ( Engineer) and Helnand ( Scientist)

They did science on the surface,  collected samples. Temperature logs, Air Pressue, Science Junior, Goo. 

They took off from the surface but only had enough fuel to achieve orbit (* my bad )

I sent a second drone ship to rescue them

When I use Helnand to retrieve the science from the command pod there are no longer any stored experiments. 
ALL the data from the surface is gone!
Has anyone got a clue what happened?

When I right click on the Command Pod with Helnand All I get is the option to look at the inventory.

When I put her back into the pod and right click there is no option to "review stored experiments"

Absolutely sure.  I'm not new to KSP.  I had my scientist collect the data and reset the experiments so I could re-run.  

The only thing I can think of is that I must have loaded a save prior to the science being done.  ( It took several attempts to get to orbit as I was Very light on fuel )

I guess I am just going to have to do the mission over.

I have realised what happened.  I had reloaded to a previous save to check something before exiting the game last time.

I realised this because I noticed my Mun Lander had full fuel when it should have been bone dry.

So now I have built the Sat Net and Drone rescue ship for a ship that technically doesn't need rescuing right now. 

Oh well. I guess I shall send the Kerbals down and up again now that they are  pre-rescued.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.