Recurent Science recovery problem.

Hi, I've been try-harding KSP for 2 years already and something always annoyed me and happened to me again right now. I sent a probe on a Fly by of Duna, Ike and Eve in a single flight and bought it back to kerbin (and ran multiple science experiments there). I realised that my parachute were not enough to stop my probe, so I loaded a save on my kerbin approach then I put the probe in Kerbin orbit to Rendez-vous with it with a grabbing pod and multipe parachutes. I recovered not even a point of science from all my Probe's science tools, Why ?? It was so hard to bring it back, I would rather send it to dres and make even more science !
Any clue on why I hadn't got my science from my recovery ?

Hello, and welcome to the forums!  :)

Moving this to Gameplay Questions, since "Science and Spaceflight" is about real-world stuff.

58 minutes ago, Procyonite said:

I put the probe in Kerbin orbit to Rendez-vous with it with a grabbing pod and multipe parachutes. I recovered not even a point of science from all my Probe's science tools, Why ?? It was so hard to bring it back, I would rather send it to dres and make even more science !
Any clue on why I hadn't got my science from my recovery ?

Hmm.  You absolutely should get science points for that, assuming that the probe had science on board at the time.

A possibly silly question, but are you sure that you did have science on board?  (for example, you took a science report and kept it on board rather than transmitting it?  Because if you transmitted it, it wouldn't be on board any more and wouldn't be worth points to recover.)

Can you load the save when your probe is approaching Kerbin, and check to make sure that the instruments still contain science in them?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.