I accidentally Jool

-Gamah

Not to be a jerk, but I'm gonna call shenanigans. Nobody is that good. You want to make that claim you need to record it :P

I will stream it later, I don't know if the kerbin gods will allow me to complete a stationary landing, but I will touchdown at negative 98 meters at a velocity less than 3m/s

about to land

Uploaded to youtube and processing.

Might as well skip the first 19 minutes as I picked the wrong ship for my patience level and ran out of fuel, forcing a re launch with a more fuel efficient ship.

Edited by -Gamah

Your ship is ridiculously overpowered, your ascent and escape from Kerbin were horribly inefficient, you burned up way too much delta-v getting a shoddy intercept years away, using not even the most basic of navigation aides or orbital calculations, running your nukes to over 90% overheat in the process, to finally put a lander on Jool's glitchy surface in some completely random spot. And you dumped almost an hour and a half of unedited stream on YouTube. All because shenanigans were called on you?

You, sir, are badass :cool:

Great job!

Your ship is ridiculously overpowered, your ascent and escape from Kerbin were horribly inefficient, you burned up way too much delta-v getting a shoddy intercept years away, using not even the most basic of navigation aides or orbital calculations, running your nukes to over 90% overheat in the process, to finally put a lander on Jool's glitchy surface in some completely random spot. And you dumped almost an hour and a half of unedited stream on YouTube. All because shenanigans were called on you?

Great job!

Isn't this how everyone plays? lol. Certainly works for me, as anybody who's ever watched my streams can attest.

Great job!

You forgot the part where I didn't use the quickload/save feature... that was why I didn't shorten the stream on youtube.

:3

I wouldn't say I can do something if I couldn't back it up...

I realize that I have little to no idea how to properly/efficiently fly these missions, so I use my engineering/construction strengths to make my ships completely idiot proof.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.