Quoteception

Ryaja

47 minutes ago, Rutabaga22 said:
1 hour ago, Ryaja said:

How to play, the first person quotes this post and the second person quotes the first person's post third quotes second's fourth quotes third's etc.

How do I play?

You select the whole post(make sure all the previous quotes are there) and the quote it. Or wait were you being sarcastic?

How to play, the first person quits this post and  and the second person quotes the first person 's post third quotes second's fourth quotes third's etc.

How do I play?

You select the whole post(make sure all the previous quotes are there) and the quote it. Or wait were you being sarcastic?

I can't figure out how to quote the previous quotes in one quote, so I had to type each one in a custom quote box.

1 hour ago, Rutabaga22 said:

How to play, the first person quits this post and  and the second person quotes the first person 's post third quotes second's fourth quotes third's etc.

How do I play?

Expand  

I can't figure out how to quote the previous quotes in one quote, so I had to type each one in a custom quote box.

Instead of clicking the quote button select all the text in the post including the label on the quote.

Locked this thread.  Yes, it looks amusing.  However, we have a concern that with enough posts smoke might start coming out of the internet.  Apologies from the moderation team.