[1.12.4] ANGLECAN Achievement Tree 1.1

theJesuit

ANGLECAN Achievement Tree 1.1
Download from Spacedock

Requires Module Manager (not included), Contract Configurator Download from Github

Licence  is CC-BY-NC-SA http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/

AngleCan Achievment Tree creates independent Tech Tree nodes for a visual interface on various achievements for your space agency.   These nodes can be unlocked via supplied contracts (with Contract Configurator).

Achievements for each body include: orbit, landing and flag planting.  For orbit and landing, these can be either crewed or uncrewed.  A flag does require a kerbal!

For the home world (Kerbin), orbit, crewed orbit and successful return from orbit unlock the three Kerbin nodes.

For gas planets (Jool), orbit, crewed orbit and atmospheric flight unlock the three nodes.  Contracts are like world firsts, you can't accept or decline them, they just are there.  You can also track them in the KSC Mission Control.

Current Systems supported:

• Stock
  • JNSQ

Future Systems support:

• OPM
  • KSRSS

Current TechTrees Supported:

• Stock
  • Community Tech Tree
  • QUARTIX Tech Tree
  • SIMPLEX Tech Tree
  • TETRIX Tech Tree

Future Tech Tree  support:

• The Skyhawk Science System

Spoiler

Game start.  No contracts have been completed yet.

X9LtDrh.png

1wF4LS9.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I like the idea of the mod but on my installation it seems to have a bug where Contract Configurator throws errors like this every few seconds on the screen:

Exception occured while attempt to generate contract of type 'ProgressionlandedContracts.ProgressionlandedJNSQAden':
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

It also seems like there are contracts for JNSQ system bodies listed in the mission control.

I am playing in the stock Kerbol system and don't have JNSQ installed so I am guessing it has to do with the contracts trying to generate for JNSQ system even though it is not installed. 

I'm playing on KSP version 1.12.5 and have about 150 mods installed including CapCom, TETRIX Tech Tree, Hide Empty Tech Tree Nodes, Contract Configurator and a some contract packs.

Is there anyway to at least automatically hide the error messages or prevent the JNSQ contracts from trying to generate in the stock system entirely so there would be no errors? The error messages make the game pretty unplayable since I need to keep closing the debug window every few seconds to see my ship and click on it's parts.

Edited by Turjander
More information on my install and the problem

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, for the JNSQ issue, some files are missing the dependency tag, to fix, add in the following files:

AchievementTreeContracts-flag.cfg
AchievementTreeContracts-landed.cfg
AchievementTreeContracts-orbit.cfg

For each 

+CONTRACT_TYPE[ProgessionorbitKerbin] //may say kerbin or moho

You must add either of these tags at the end, depending on which space system they belong to 

:NEEDS[!JNSQ]	//For Kerbin planets
:NEEDS[JNSQ]	//For JNSQ planets

It should look something like this

+CONTRACT_TYPE[ProgessionorbitKerbin]:NEEDS[!JNSQ]
	{	@name = ProgressionorbitEve

+CONTRACT_TYPE[ProgessionorbitKerbin]:NEEDS[JNSQ]
		{	@name = ProgressionorbitJNSQAden
Edited by IC-Adel

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

:sticktongue: @Mitokandria

Can I recommend playing in Career Mode with AngleCan Progression?  This would remove all contracts except World Firsts, keep the costs of upgrades and purchasing kerbals in, but that is all.  You can treat it like a Science mode with some spice.   This Achievements mod works a treat with it.

Edited by theJesuit

5 hours ago, Mitokandria said:

I only just learned about it yesterday after checking out the links in your signature! I wish i had found it before getting so invested in my current game...although....maaaaybe starting over isnt SO bad..

After the Station Parts release I've just started my JNSQ save over again without Near future.  I was just about to start harvesting ores and had craft just visited Eve.  Always restarting! 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.