KSP2 EA: Vistas, anomalies, places to visit, creative content

Finding and visiting an anomaly or a place with a beautiful vista or planting the flag on the tallest mountain or deepest crater is my main motivation for playing KSP. For me and probably a lot of other players that's what the payoff is for the effort of designing, testing, building, flying and landing.

And I don't want to take in everything with a probe or rover (these should have visual limitations) - the full experience should be available "through the eyes of a kerbal".

The reason for this post is that in most dev videos and posts it has been hinted that we are going to get a lot of interesting places to visit, crafted by the environment and creative teams. But we have seen nothing specific.

Please add a lot of amazing content to discover and spots to travel to in the game - also to the stock system on EA release. There's so much potential and KSP1 really missed the target in this regard.

Somewhat related topic:

Edited by Vl3d

That would be absolutely amazing. Imagine finding something like Olympus Mons on Duna, of finding the Mohole could make you gain more science.

An amazing thing would be to add camera parts, being always available in manned modules and being a part in probes. It would be cool if you could figure out how a planet looks exactly just after taking a picture of it with these cameras, with the planet appearing "blurred" in the Tracking Station before that.

This would be insanely better for exoplanets for obvious reasons. 

Edited by Dragorans

Photo modes are pretty popular these days, I could imagine one eventually getting added in!

And I like the idea of planet info in the Tracking Station having initially low resolution/info and as you photograph and scan and put a polar orbiter with a ground-penetrating radar, the Tracking Station info gets upgraded accordingly until you have a cool high-res multi-spectral terrain/resource/temp map of the planet.