fatal Tweakscale error - KSP recommended i asked community for help

Hello.

After 4 years of no KSP I decided to reset my laptop and get it up and running again from scratch. 180 installed mods later the game loads but comes up with a big warning about a fatal Tweakscale error that needs fixing, and recommends I ask you guys if you know what I should do?

Error here: https://imgur.com/gallery/TqTbFtd

Full KSP.log here: https://we.tl/t-bwNFX8FR12 or the top page screenshot below

Would really appreciate your input here. Many thanks!

HtXmfzL.png

QOz9GRo.png

180 mods is too many, try cutting back on that number by dropping every mod you don’t absolutely need. The logs are full of errors for a variety of mods, some of which I’ve never heard of, which makes me think some of your mods may be outdated or incompatible with the current version of KSP- it’s definitely worth checking, KSP 1.8 came with a Unity version change that broke all mods not updated to be compatible with it, so anything compatible with 1.7.3 or earlier is likely to not work in KSP 1.8 or later.

Ok I'll have another look through my list, I did read up on v1.8 previously so ticked compatibility with 1.8 or later, all my mods should be ok but clearly a few issues remain.  still not sure how to fix tweakscale though, i used to love that mod for intense customisation. Thanks for your time.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.