A wierd arch...

Kerbal123_Furry

File:Screenshot991.png

坎巴拉太空计划-Mun彩蛋(疑似1.12.5新增)_坎巴拉太空计划 (bilibili.com)

By folling the coordinates (12.5N, 39.15E) shown in the comments, I found this.

It seems like a broken mun arch.

Same marks appeared on it. Is it a portal????

Anyway it must be related to KSP2. 

I will do some datamining to show further information!

Just now, Kerbal123_Furry said:

File:Screenshot991.png

坎巴拉太空计划-Mun彩蛋(疑似1.12.5新增)_坎巴拉太空计划 (bilibili.com)

By folling the coordinates (12.5N, 39.15E) shown in the comments, I found this.

It seems like a broken mun arch.

Same marks appeared on it. Is it a portal????

Anyway it must be related to KSP2. 

I will do some datamining to show further information!

You may want to put that in a spoiler box ;) that arch has been making the rounds in the community as of late. It was added after the "something more?" sections in the KSP2 dev videos ended with a lander hitting the arch. Probably a map of the main system judging by the objects files.

1 hour ago, Minmus Taster said:

You may want to put that in a spoiler box ;) that arch has been making the rounds in the community as of late. It was added after the "something more?" sections in the KSP2 dev videos ended with a lander hitting the arch. Probably a map of the main system judging by the objects files.

According to my datamining, the lamps mean: Kerbol(big yellow lamp), Eve(purple one), Duna(yellow smaller one) and one buried into the rocks(big green lamp with 5 small lamps) which means Jool.

They skipped moho kerbin dres and eeloo. 1 skip 1 count.

%E5%BE%AE%E4%BF%A1%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%87_202

And give me the link of it!

1 hour ago, Minmus Taster said:

sections in the KSP2 dev videos ended with a lander hitting the arch.

32 minutes ago, Kerbal123_Furry said:

According to my datamining, the lamps mean: Kerbol(big yellow lamp), Eve(purple one), Duna(yellow smaller one) and one buried into the rocks(big green lamp with 5 small lamps) which means Jool.

They skipped moho kerbin dres and eeloo. 1 skip 1 count.

%E5%BE%AE%E4%BF%A1%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%87_202

And give me the link of it!

At the end of this video

7 hours ago, Kerbal123_Furry said:

There's also a tiny lamp on the other side of Kerbol for Moho. It doesn't have an associated flare, but it has a circle on the glow texture and is clearly visible on the AO texture.

Unfortunately, the 3D asset for the golden arch cuts off not far from where the broken rocks end, so the part that would have had Kerbin is missing entirely. I guess, Squad and Intercept know their audience and were expecting people to dig.

2 hours ago, K^2 said:

There's also a tiny lamp on the other side of Kerbol for Moho. It doesn't have an associated flare, but it has a circle on the glow texture and is clearly visible on the AO texture.

Unfortunately, the 3D asset for the golden arch cuts off not far from where the broken rocks end, so the part that would have had Kerbin is missing entirely. I guess, Squad and Intercept know their audience and were expecting people to dig.

found it.

it is symmetry, Kerbin and eeloo might be on the other side.

it's a kind of monument, i guess

9 hours ago, Minmus Taster said:

At the end of this video

The crash site is the arch's position! Craters around can prove this!

2 hours ago, K^2 said:

Squad and Intercept know their audience and were expecting people to dig.

Kinda makes me hope they'd add an extra circle to send the community into a frenzy. Reminds me of a story from Spycatcher where the Soviet embassy in London was being renovated. MI6 used the opportunity to plant bugs and numbered them, skipping one number. "We were sure the Soviets could appreciate the joke when they started looking for the missing microphone."

4 minutes ago, Kerbart said:

Kinda makes me hope they'd add an extra circle to send the community into a frenzy.

The current asset only has the 7 circles, but the 8th circle would have to be further out than the asset cutoff point. I have a feeling we'll need to go look for this arch in KSP2 to find out more.

On 1/15/2023 at 10:55 AM, K^2 said:

The current asset only has the 7 circles, but the 8th circle would have to be further out than the asset cutoff point. I have a feeling we'll need to go look for this arch in KSP2 to find out more.

Remember the missing planet in the scrapped story?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.