[WIP] O.R.A.N.G.E.S - Stockalike Shuttle-Derived Launch Vehicles! (v1.0.0-beta-2 6/Feb/2023)

EStreetRockets

2 hours ago, guest10985 said:

I've been getting B9 part switch errors for years, not once has one caused any problems

Didn't say it was causing problems just posting the errors in case Dev wanted to know about it. Thanks. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/10/2023 at 2:35 PM, Toaster355 said:

Any plans for a Jupiter-246 Stretched Heavy type engine mount? Not that I need one right now, but that would be sick!

F-XdYtMWwAA5xuc.jpg:large

And thank you @EStreetRockets and @Invaderchaos so much for... everything this mod has to offer. You guys are carrying my DIRECT thread.

I second this i love this engine mount 

@EStreetRockets So the b9 errors I posted previously are because of FARc. Once I remove it the b9 errors go away. But if I want to keep FARc and not get the errors I made changes to oranges.shuttle-c.jettisondoor.3125.cfg and removed MODULE from both Long and Medium subtypes and in oranges_jupiter_fairingbase_saf.cfg I added a } after transform = 625-cone. So my question, were these truly errors in the files or is it something else? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...