[1.12.x] ProbeControlRoom Recontrolled (adopted)

JonnyOThan

4 hours ago, Raiden94 said:

Hey @JonnyOThan do you have any idea why i have the incompatibility with RT and PCR? Thanks!

The buggy letters were fixed updating mods to the latest version, so the only issue i still have it that...

Can you post your KSP.lpg somewhere?

52 minutes ago, SheepDog2142 said:

Just a though but would there be a way to set this as a IVA for the tracking center?

What would that even mean...?

Currently, IVAs need to be associated with a vessel.  I'm not sure I understand the suggestion.  Something like this? https://github.com/FirstPersonKSP/FreeIva/issues/373

14 hours ago, Raiden94 said:

Right, sorry, done...

Thanks

You have old versions of ProbeControlRoom and incompatible versions of many other mods.  Doing this will cause issues in unrelated mods.  Please use CKAN to install your mods with the compatibility set to 1.8-1.12 only.

On 7/23/2024 at 5:38 AM, JonnyOThan said:

You have old versions of ProbeControlRoom and incompatible versions of many other mods.  Doing this will cause issues in unrelated mods.  Please use CKAN to install your mods with the compatibility set to 1.8-1.12 only.

Yes the log i sent you had several mods that were not up to date, but since then i updated as many as i could and still have the same issue.

Now the only mods i have that are below 1.8 compatible are contract pack mods (the only exception is airplane parts), and i had read somewhere that sometimes the mods show as incompatible just because the .version file isn't updated.

So on those mods i added them, everything seem to work and decided to keep them.

Do you think even those could cause this issue with RT?

Thanks

On 7/24/2024 at 8:42 PM, JonnyOThan said:

then you need to post new logs.

Hey @JonnyOThan, here is the link for the new log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PppwBodVoWv1VhWvJdV1b90FVp8CgsBt/view?usp=sharing

So this time i believe i removed every mod that last compatible version below 1.8 like you said, contract mods and all, and i still have the same issue with RT.

On 7/28/2024 at 5:36 PM, Raiden94 said:

Hey @JonnyOThan, here is the link for the new log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PppwBodVoWv1VhWvJdV1b90FVp8CgsBt/view?usp=sharing

So this time i believe i removed every mod that last compatible version below 1.8 like you said, contract mods and all, and i still have the same issue with RT.

Have you tried playing with just PCR and RT and seeing if you're experiencing the same problems?

On 7/30/2024 at 3:49 AM, JonnyOThan said:

Have you tried playing with just PCR and RT and seeing if you're experiencing the same problems?

Hi @JonnyOThan,

Yes, i tried now with a new instance of KSP with just PCR and RT (along with dependencies), and i still have the same issue, i don't have control of the probe from the control room.

When i say i don't have control i mean i can't even do the first stage from the button/switch (but if i press space it works)

Here is the link for the new log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yt-ppEi76j1ucxinvI11tjWa00ASqbyC/view?usp=sharing

Thank very much for the help and pacience :D

Did you manage to look into this issue? I've tried on my own to look through the log, but i don't see any errors related to either PCR or RT, but i'm also not sure how to interpret the log file...

Thanks

1 hour ago, Raiden94 said:

Did you manage to look into this issue? I've tried on my own to look through the log, but i don't see any errors related to either PCR or RT, but i'm also not sure how to interpret the log file...

Thanks

Not yet, but I’ve filed an issue on GitHub so I’ll make sure to take a look next time I’m working on PCR.