Best bug seen so far

Drakenred65

KSP  In ORBIT! (CLIP from Matt Lowne showing it  at 2 21.) Granted it's a way of building Rockets in orbit... Granted rescuing the entirety KSP and returning it will be one heck of a episode of Blunder Birds 

So now we just need to replicate this bug then we need to find the other launch locations and yeet them into space.

Edited by Drakenred65
Type o

4 minutes ago, Skorj said:

This was epic.  Says it all, really.

Nothing says early access quite like suddenly needing to return the  KSC to KSC.

Seriously though nothing shows just how powerful the Kraken is than the fact he duplicated KSP IN ORBIT.

hmm.

Kraken Space Canter.

5 hours ago, Drakenred65 said:

So now we just need to replicate this bug then we need to find the other launch locations and yeet them into space

I don’t know how but I did reproduce this bug when I quick saved and quick loaded while in orbit of Minmus. I didn’t take a screenshot though. :(

Edited by Sivako Aerospace

anyone else getting unwanted crossfeed problem? i keep smashing into minmus because the previous stage ate all my fuel through the decoupler. am i missing something?

Edited by Nuke

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.