some carryovers from ksp1 i had hoped we had gotten past.

space tape. why are we still using this to keep our kiloton boosters from falling apart? id have liked to see this relegated to a decorative part rather than essential equipment. big decouplers and structural parts should be able to handle the loads of other big parts. the autostrut and ridged attachment workaround kind of solved this but it was still troublesome to make sure you turned them on for all of your structural bits. perhaps turn them on when attaching nodes of a similar type and size, especially on large parts. 

not being able to populate station hubs with symmetry. this annoyed me greatly in ksp1.

everyone's favorite lovecraftian squid monster is back. its so bad the game should have been called "KSP2: The Wrath of the Kraken". sure its an early release and i should expect bugs, but ships randomly disassembling themselves has made the game somewhat unplayable, even doing something basic like a minmus run.

Edited by Nuke
blame the cat

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.