Crew specialization - MultiRole

Agro

Hi All,

I've been playing KSP for some time now and just recently got in to CKAN and playing with mods.

I had mod that allowed MultiRole Kerbals e.g. Pilot/Scientist or even Mission leader(all 3 roles). Due to a recent Bork on KSP I had to do a full install including all mods. Along the way I have lost the MultiRole mod which I likely manually installed(all CKAN mods were exported prior to reinstall). Does anyone know where this mod might be please?

Hi Zer0Kerbal,

Thats perfect. Thank you.

You would not believe the amount if time I spent hunting for that one. I see it is not on CKAN which is why it vanished during my reinstall.

Thanks again!

Edit:

I see you are the running the mod! So special thanks now for this mod. Its great. Any idea why it was hard to find through google searching?

Edited by Agro

11 hours ago, Agro said:

I see you are the running the mod! So special thanks now for this mod. Its great. Any idea why it was hard to find through google searching?

welcome! I kept loosing track of it as well; then was asked to adopt and well 'kazaam!'

Is only on CurseForge, and didn't have much in it's readme - so the spiders (search engines) didn't have much to cache.

Am considering a sibling addon - that would just add the skills to existing professions (just at half value)... 

That would be good.

I'm certainly no modder so don't know if this sort of thing would work but could it be tied on to a mission? Like take a pilot to repair a satalite to gain the secondary role as engineer? Making them a pilot/engineer.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.