[Deleted for now] Future station construction kit, axiom station and beyond

chaos113

Well, id says its been fun but it hasn't, ive Decided theres no point going forward with fosk when AtomicTechs ucoss seems like its gonna be a much better mod than i can ever offer, sincerely i offer you my apologies for anyone hoping to see fosk completed 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2023 at 1:23 AM, chaos113 said:

Well, id says its been fun but it hasn't, ive Decided theres no point going forward with fosk when AtomicTechs ucoss seems like its gonna be a much better mod than i can ever offer, sincerely i offer you my apologies for anyone hoping to see fosk completed 

my failure has been cemented, im alone now in this endevour and my only skills are unity and config writing, and i dont have the gift of modeling. if anyone wants to take up the assets of mine and finish axiom i will hand it over, i never should have tried being a mod maker

On 6/26/2023 at 10:43 AM, chaos113 said:

i will give away all my files to anyone who can complete the axiom aspect of fosk, axiom will be all fosk gets to be because the rest of it will be done by atomic tech in his ucoss mod

Thanks for giving it a go!  Don't be despondent.   Even Nertea wasn't a modeller when he started but have much releasing and practice he got to the point of ReStock and NearFuture.  

• 5 weeks later...

Hi! I realy like the idea of this mod and well done on the work you have already done. I have seen that Axiom Space have changed the design of modules getting rid of sloped end caps. Is there a posibility to change textures of AX1 and AX2 modules to have both sloped ends and tube ends? Maybe have the sloped cap version house more monopropellant and/or electric charge? 

Also a word of advice from ADHD guy, take some rest from this if it exhausts you. Spend some time doing what you like because hyperfixation comes and goes.  Rest and when you have strength to continue - do so.

I have found some guy on twitter and here on the forum by the tag @rogerwang86 who also works on Axiom parts mod, maybe you can share experiences? or help each other idk.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...