Game freezes trying to load after being unable to launch to runway.

NaughtyMonster

Reported Version: v0.1.3.1 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 10.0.19045 64-bit | CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8) | GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 (3949MB) | RAM32683

I'd just encountered the bug where a vehicle will not launch (to runway 1), so I tried saving and quitting to the main menu and then attempted to reload the save.
The appropriate loading screen appeared but without a progress bar and the game appeared unresponsive. After a minute or so the loading screen was replaced with the main menu graphic/animation but without any text/menu items. So I'm going to have to get Steam to shut the game down.

P.S. I remembered - as soon as the game froze - that this has happened once before a couple of months ago, under the same circumstances (ie after I became unable to launch a vehicle and then attempting to reload the save).

Included Attachments:

Gamefreezeswhentryingtoloadasavegame._logs.zip

Edited by Anth12

I've also have seen multiple "Launch" bugs, regardless of which departure point is selected. My beset guess is that when objects are being copied radially around another object, its messing up something in the UI. Part of the error also shows that the radial placement gets messed up as well. With one of the radially placed objects not attaching while the others do. No matter what's being done to correct the misplacement, the UI errors compound, later resulting in the craft being unable to launch. Alternatively, the game will start the loading process for the launch and get stuck / froze, requiring that the game be restarted. Most often the build is corrupted and thus auto-saved during the freeze.  

Example: Placing an SRB radially x4 around a tank, only 3 are shown to attach, with one still being attached to the mouse curser or stuck to some strange position on the tank.

Also note, I've also encountered this error when placing support struts between objects that are connected radially. 

-Redacted