Various Rocket Engine's Thrust are Being Blocked When Clipped into Each Other. [TWR not showing the thrust blocked]

Stonks73

Reported Version: v0.1.3.2 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 11 | CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 | GPU: RTX 3060 | RAM16 GB

When building a rocket with more than one Mammouth II or Skiper or Mainsail engine attached to a tank the ship isn't launching even if the ratio of weight/thrust is over 1 .

I tried whith XL, LG and MD size of tank, its seems to work with other typer of engine (I tried Labradoodle, Rhino, Reliant and vector engines)

Included Attachments:

MammouthIIengine.png.1c66f506d0ddd0d07c5b8207fe64daad.png

MammouthIIengine.mp4

Edited by Spicat

2 minutes ago, Stonks73 said:

yes, when using symetry x2 or more with engines on a tank.

I am not sure the title is specific enough to the issue you are having.

What about the following title:
Various Rocket Engine's Thrust are Being Blocked When Clipped into Each Other.

• 3 months later...

Reported Version: v0.1.5 (latest) | Mods: Community Fixes; Flight Plan; Interplanetary Calc; K2D2; Maneuver Node Controller; MapView Focus and Targeting; Node Manager; Space Warp | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 11 | CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900 12-Core Processor 3.09 GH | GPU: GeForce RTX 2060 Super | RAM32 GB

Built a craft, once again, to try to get to Moho.  Upon launch, craft will not leave the launchpad.  Check of the Engineer's report in the VAB shows that the TWR is 2.883.  Micro-Engineer confirms that the TWR at Kerbin's ASL is 2.883.  Full throttle, engines fire up, but craft will not leave the launchpad even with this TWR.  Screenshot of the VAB:

Hr0Kjfm.png

Included Attachments:

KSP2_x642023_10.28-07_45_34_01.mp4

MohoI.json