FrostedNet Corp. - High Speed Boats and the B2 Bomber Released

Hello everyone and welcome to the FrostedNet Corp.'s catalogue of space ships, air ships, and just ship ships.

Currently, we have a few things for 'sale:'

Commissioned by Lockheed, the SR-71 Blackbird is one of the great planes that will fly our skies for many years to come!

aEg4b.png

IiF57.png

AP7y9.png

Statistics:

Crew: 1 manned

Speed: Cruise around 300 to 500m/s

Altitude: 15km to 18km

Range: 1000km (500km with return trip)

Maneuverability: Slow

Download: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/11611735/Kerbal%20Space%20Program%20ships/SR-71%20Blackbird.zip

The famous B2 Spirit redone to the best of my abilities in KSP!

WARNING: Due to the lack of vertical control surfaces, this plane is extremely hard to control and turn. If you start turning, you better not go too fast or you will spin out and lose complete control.

ZpQol.png

NqALA.jpg

Statistics:

Crew: 3 manned

Speed: Unknown, likely 200 to 400m/s

Altitude: Unknown, likely 15 to 18km

Range: Unknown

Maneuverability: Extremely slow

Download: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/11611735/Kerbal%20Space%20Program%20ships/B2%20Spirit.zip

Ever get tired of having your crew stranded in oceans around the KSP? Or on the islands at KSP2? Well look no further! This ship is well equipped even in its sleek form to make it most places in the near oceans!

95mMs.png

a6t3R.png

ZUrRj.png

Statistics:

Crew: 3 with space for 20 more

Speed: 100 Knots (50m/s)

Range: 300 to 400km

Mods: Crew Tank

Download: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/11611735/Kerbal%20Space%20Program%20ships/Rescue%20Cruiser%20Stripped.zip

An upgrade to the Rescue Cruiser, this ship carries an extra 8000 or so liters of fuel to go the extra distance! It also uses an extra engine to maintain moderate speeds.

FQ5td.jpg

BWgca.png

ad8g0.jpg

Statistics:

Crew: 3 with space for 20 more

Speed: 72 Knots (37m/s)

Range: 450 to 550km

Mods: Crew Tank

Download: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/11611735/Kerbal%20Space%20Program%20ships/Rescue%20Cruiser%20EXP.zip

My first true high speed boat, you best be careful while turning it!

WARNING: Due to the high speed nature of this boat, it is best to only turn in low speeds. If you attempt to turn at max throttle, do not be surprised when your boat flips and tears itself to pieces!

A6HeA.png

qLisE.png

HKawm.png

Statistics:

Crew: 1 Manned

Speed: 146 Knots (75m/s)

Top Speed (using glitchy control surfaces): 214 knots (110m/s)

Range: Likely 100km

Maneuverability: High at low speeds

Download: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/11611735/Kerbal%20Space%20Program%20ships/Serpent%20Mk1.zip

All ships are stock unless otherwise stated in the description of them.

If you have a request for something, then I may be able to whip something up for you. I have to point out that I may not be able to make your request though. I may have something behind the scenes though that may fit your requests. :P

Edited by NetBlitzer

It seems that 0.17 has made some drastic changes to how water works in the game. That's how that massive ship can move so quickly without breaking.

And Atomic, the Rescue ship is pretty much completely stock, and some newer ships I've built are completely stock. The most challenging part of your request is only letting it go around 30m/s! :D

Today I have updated my line of ships and now offer ALL of them for the great price of FREE!

This includes:

Sr-71 Blackbird (long range surveillance aircraft)

B2 Spirit (long range experimental bomber)

Rescue Cruiser Stripped (long range rescue craft)

Rescue Cruiser EXP (extremely long range rescue craft)

Serpent Mk1 (high speed boat)

@Atomic: The trick to a good ship is not to use the actual tanks as the hull. How I do it is I use wings to go slightly lower than the ship, thus lifting the whole thing up. You have to watch out though; the faster you go the more your ship will either want to dig into the water or will want to fly away.

@Nukesnipe: Yes, I am that NetBlitzer. Basically, if you see NetBlitzer anywhere, it's more than likely me. And no, I didn't jump ships, I just do both (I record Minecraft) :P

@Topgun904: I actually planned to make a battleship and a search and rescue craft :D

In other news, I'm preparing to release a few new planes! I've got some fighter jets being designed, and I'll probably do a rescue aircraft that should come out tomorrow.

Ah shoot, I thought I got all those removed! The mod they're from is either the KW Rocketry pack or Novapunch, but I'll fix the files so they don't have them.

Edit: Removed them from the craft file. Should be completely stock now.

Edit 2: Fixed the download links. They now download the .zip file of the crafts. Also, thanks Sal for fixing a few broken BB codes! :D

Edited by NetBlitzer

This:

My first true high speed boat, you best be careful while turning it!

WARNING: Due to the high speed nature of this boat, it is best to only turn in low speeds. If you attempt to turn at max throttle, do not be surprised when your boat flips and tears itself to pieces!

Statistics:

Crew: 1 Manned

Speed: 146 Knots (75m/s)

Top Speed (using glitchy control surfaces): 214 knots (110m/s)

Range: Likely 100km

Maneuverability: High at low speeds

Download: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/11611735/Ke...pent%20Mk1.zip

What is the nosecone at the front? It is a mod=

• 5 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.