Missing collider in Moho crater

QwertyHpp

Reported Version: v0.1.3.2 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 11 | CPU: Intel i9-9750H | GPU: RTX3060 | RAM32GB

Fell through a crater, see image:

Probably a duplicate

Included Attachments:

20230826223630_1.jpg.e81eece08e538ff89f2fc23c3e502224.jpg

Edited by Anth12

@QwertyHpp A few things that might help:

1. Turn off vsync. That can cause a craft to fall through the terrain on loading.
  2. Never go to the VAB directly from a scene. Its been a while since I attempted it but what would happen is if I revisited the scene later on all the crafts in the scene would be underground. This didn't happen if I went to the KSC Screen and then to the VAB.

Thanks for the tips!

Looking at it now the image & description probably wasn't too clear but this was from a single play-through from launch headed to Moho, and instead of touching down the craft just kept going through the surface

10 hours ago, QwertyHpp said:

Looking at it now the image & description probably wasn't too clear but this was from a single play-through from launch headed to Moho, and instead of touching down the craft just kept going through the surface

So no saving/loading at all?

9 hours ago, QwertyHpp said:

There were a couple of quick-save reloads, never went back to the VAB or KSC though

I remember something about Moho having this happen, but I cant find a bug report relating to it. Maybe someone talked about it on discord and it hadn't been reported yet.

Thanks for the clarification, and reporting it here.