Ship is responding in unusual way, navball also seems to not be working [Cockatoo as a broken control point could be the cause]

Mutant87

Reported Version: v0.1.4 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 10 | CPU: Interl(R) Core_TM) i5-9400F 2.9GHz | GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti | RAM16 GB

I was doing a mission where I would dock the top part of my rocket, to the bottom. I got the first half into orbit no major issues. The second part also did just fine, no major issues. However, once I docked the 2 together, the vessel did not respond to the controls. The vessel just kept spinning, even if I time warped to stop it. It would start spinning again. When I clicked prograde, retrograde anything as such, the vessel would seem to move to such, however the navball did not change and the ship never pointed to the direction I told it to. I loaded a save, went to the tracking station and nothing. I was unable to find a work around.

Save File:
autosave_2.json

Video Evidence:
2023-09-0403-05-48.mkv

Replication Steps:

1. Load autosave_2.json from main menu.
  2. Go to tracking station
  3. Delete Default Name-7
  4. Close Flight Report
  5. Control (Combined)-6
  6. Turn on SAS and change to Prograde

Note:
Craft is not moving to Prograde but is rolling instead in an uncontrolled manner.

Work Arounds:

• F5 QuickSave F9 Load QuickSave
  • Change Control point to one of the docking ports in the middle of the craft.

Edited by Anth12
Adding supplied file and replication steps etc.

@Mutant87 Great video.
So it never recovered after reloading? Do you still have the save file?

If so, can you please do the following?:

1. Create a new bug report and attach the json save file
  2. Have my name in the title of the bug report
  3. Have a link to this bug report within it

If you can do that, I would appreciate it.  I will then add the save file to this bug report.

1 hour ago, Anth12 said:

@Mutant87 Great video.
So it never recovered after reloading? Do you still have the save file?

If so, can you please do the following?:

1. Create a new bug report and attach the json save file
  2. Have my name in the title of the bug report
  3. Have a link to this bug report within it

If you can do that, I would appreciate it.  I will then add the save file to this bug report.

Just posted it, currently getting checked, sorry for the late response

@Mutant87 do you have reaction wheels by any chance? multiple control pods? I suggest disabling all but one of them.
I had a similar issue once on takeoff, where it turns out my reaction wheel was upside down, which caused the vessel to spin.

It's just an idea, but it might help.

1 hour ago, Mutant87 said:

Just posted it, currently getting checked, sorry for the late response

Thanks a lot :) the save file helped give way more information. (There was only 1 save file uploaded. Shift/Ctrl are needed for multiple selections)

I did the following:

• Changed title
  • Added Save file
  • Added Replication Steps
  • Added WorkArounds