Vessel is missing, Planets seem to be broken and much more

Mutant87

Reported Version: v0.1.4 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 10 | CPU: Interl(R) Core_TM) i5-9400F 2.9GHz | GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti | RAM16 GB

I had reported a bug here 

I was able to get a work around, or the game decided to work. So I picked a random planet to go to, Dres (Idk why either, I didn't even have enough delta v) After I undocked the lander, I noticed the engine was not aligned, I knew this should not of been the case, so I reloaded and sure enough it was aligned properly. So I went back to the save in Dres orbit and, the video I provided happened. I thought this was the end, but no. While typing this bug report, I decided I would go to the V.A.B to make my lander to show how it was. And the game has now broken down. Almost every part is just a pink sphere or cylinder. Honestly I cannot understand what happened and why. I tried to attached the videos below as well as the save file. I tried to save the game in the current state I showed here, but I was not able to save

Included Attachments:

2023-09-0413-15-39.mkv

autosave_2.json

Edited by Anth12

@Mutant87 I am pretty sure that this is actually the following bug:

I am about to go to bed so I will confirm it when I wake up.
I never tested this bug in the VAB. But the issues you had later on in the video are definitely caused by pausing and then loading (or reverting) a game.