Black visual artefacts when passing through cloud layer

Some3906

Reported Version: v0.1.5 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 10 | CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G | GPU: Radeon 7 Integrated graphics | RAM16GB
Dead pixel effect when passing through clouds, this happens with any aircraft between 1700 meters to 12700 meters. Beyond that it returns to normal, but sometimes the whole flight screen darkens. In the cases where it was completely obscured, you could only see something when the view was in the direction of Kerbol.
https://ibb.co/vJ2Mz1q
https://ibb.co/C9Qfbxv
https://ibb.co/nCSDvQr
https://ibb.co/TtvndWr

Reported Version: v0.1.5 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 10 | CPU: Intel core i5 12400F | GPU: Nvidia Geforce RTX 3060 12GB | RAM16GB

Jool's sunshine does the same thing as black visual artefacts cloud bug for AMD GPUs.If you try to rotate your camera when you are looking to Jool's sunshine your screen will turn black partially where the Kerbol goes in the sky..  Setting cloud quality low blocks it too. (Happened in Nvidia GPU)

SVYcjWF.png

OSyJ3JR.png

Included Attachments:

• 2 weeks later...

Reported Version: v0.1.5 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: WIndows | CPU: 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-13700H | GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Laptop GPU | RAM1 TB

I was creating a replica of the Cassini mission in KSP 2 and when it was time to do the grand finale, my graphics began to glitch out.

Upon completing the grand finale I loaded back to the KSC to see whether my graphics were still glitched. They were.

This did not affect gameplay in any way, it just covered some of the screen in this smudge.  

It's easier to show than explain. 

Included Attachments:

KASSINI.mp4

AutoSavePersonalCampaign11_7_20234_25PM.json

OS: Win 10 64bit | CPU: ryzen 5900x | GPU: Radeon VII | RAM32GB Corsair vengence DDR4

I just tried the game out for the first time with V0.1.5 and I get a graphics glitch. 

I have no mods.

Deleted and reinstalled the game to try and fix the problem.

It started happening after about 10 mins of playing, now it is happening every time I leave the run way. 

Tried verifying the game, everything checked out.  

Never had a problem like this before. 

Included Attachments:

OS: Win 10 64bit | CPU: ryzen 5900x | GPU: Radeon VII | RAM32GB Corsair vengence DDR4

Fly through clouds on anything but the lowest cloud settings and you get a black screen effect.

Included Attachments:

vlc-record-2023-11-13-20h01m55s-KerbalSpaceProgram2_2023_11.13-19_49.mp4-.mp4

OS: Windows 10 | CPU: RX 580 | GPU: i5-6500 3.2GHz | RAM16.0 GB

Sizeable rocket with a seperate lander.

When passing through Kerbin Clouds, some dark pixels appear and then, start invading (or multiplying) all over my screen.

Included Attachments:

Original.json

Reported Version: v0.1.5 (latest) | Mods: SpaceWarp, K2D2 | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 11 | CPU: Intel Core i5 8th Gen | GPU: AMD 5700 XT | RAM16.0 GB

When flying any craft through the clouds, at 2000 meters black artefacts appear all over the screen and make it impossible to fly. This occurs on takeoff and landing.

Included Attachments:

KerbalSpaceProgram22023-11-2514-11-05.mp4

OS: Windows 10 64-bit | CPU: 2.904GHz | GPU: Radeon RX 5500 XT | RAM7.95 GB

So I was flying my aircraft outside the atmosphere. I deployed my payload and destroyed the mothership from the map screen. I then switched my control to the payload. Once I deployed my chutes and was slowly zeroing in on the ground and using the mouse to admire my handiwork. Then all of a sudden some black silhouette of a cloud appeared on the pc monitor screen. As I looked around with the mouse the silhouettes spread almost in the fashion of an old windows error sign. I am not sure what happened or what kind of bug to class this in but I hope you read this and find it relevant and get back to me soon.

Regards,

InterStellar_HomingPidgeon. :)

Included Attachments:

I also encountered this black artifact bug when entering Jool's clouds. Specifically when I looked at the sun through the clouds, the black artefact would trigger around the sun and whenever I moved the camera slowly (I could draw with the visual bug)

Screenshots:

20231130175253_1.jpg?ex=657b850f&is=656920231130175259_1.jpg?ex=657b850f&is=6569

After a reload, previous artifacts disappear but bug still triggers:

20231130175917_1.jpg?ex=657b850f&is=6569