Game Crashes Immediately After Launching From VAB [Possibly Related To Craft Dissapearing Into The Floor After Undo]

ShadowZone

Reported Version: v0.1.5 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 10.0.22631 64-Bit | CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core Processor (24) | GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 (24340MB) | RAM65459

In the attached .zip file, there is a workspace (autosaved file) that causes my KSP2 to immediately crash when I try to launch it.

I created a completely fresh campaign for 0.1.5, then created a fresh workspace for a Buran build. That resulted in the vehicle disappearing into the floor like in previous versions of the game (see this report). But when I load up the last working autosave of this, the craft appears to be fine.  But when I press "launch", the game will crash every time.

This really needs to be looked at.

Attachment info:

1. Video showing what I did. First I had the broken craft with parts hugging the floor. Then I loaded the last known working autosave version. Then the game crashed.
  2. The Bug package contains two sets of log files. First the logs from what is shown of the video. The second one is in the "Files" subfolder and was from a crash I experienced before I decided to record myself playing.

Included Attachments:

Spoiler

BUG137-Vehiclelaunchcasesgamecrash_logs.zip

Edited by The Space Peacock
added link to another report that was mentioned

• 2 weeks later...

Reported Version: v0.1.5 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 10 Home edition (Build 19045.3324) | CPU: Intel i7-9700 | GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti | RAM16 GB 2666 Hz

To replicate, launch the craft that is built into a rocket, which causes the game to crash, as can be seen in the video.
Some standalone saves of the craft were failing to save and then load, so I have submitted it along with a few other crafts as that was the only one where it did not disassemble in the save.

Included Attachments:

2023-11-1921-45-54.mp4

sfaadgasdfd.json

Space Peacock note: the problematic craft has been affected by the “Dissapearing In Floor” bug, which is likely causing the crash

Edited by The Space Peacock