[WIP, COMING SOON] 1.12.5 Kikurbu System

Ameoba

• 2 weeks later...

DEV UPDATE: 29/11/24

Kikurbu has been going smoothly, i have recently found a old mod that had a similar concept to mine, its owner has allowed me to use assets from it! Along with that, @JoshTheKerbal (Kerbalhub) helped me revamp kekminis' textures.

Pics coming soon..

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2023 at 5:25 PM, Ameoba said:

DEV UPDATE: 29/11/24

Kikurbu has been going smoothly, i have recently found a old mod that had a similar concept to mine, its owner has allowed me to use assets from it! Along with that, @JoshTheKerbal (Kerbalhub) helped me revamp kekminis' textures.

Pics coming soon..

Whoa it already looks so cool! The colours are great, and the photos are pretty cinematic looking. Excited for the next update :D 

On 12/8/2023 at 2:35 PM, Captain_Cope said:

Whoa it already looks so cool! The colours are great, and the photos are pretty cinematic looking. Excited for the next update :D 

Im currently taking a break but ive been having a few troubles with texturemaking and other things, it will take awhile before everything comes together. I expect everything to be in a ready-to-release state before the end of the year ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Oh boy, im taking a bit too long as it seems, ima post some sneak peaks of the new map for Kekminis im working on

image.png

image.png

Edited by Ameoba
Kekminis, not kikurbu

• 1 month later...
On 2/13/2024 at 7:23 PM, harveylates said:

will his support parralax?

99% ig, im not too new to kopernicus although this will be my first publicly released pack, i am going to change the name of the devthread after i finish a few more planets ;)