Camera perspective breaks when viewing a ship/kerbal on the ground [Camera separates itself from the craft]

QwertyHpp

Bug Report

Reported Version: v0.1.5 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 11 | CPU: Intel i9-9750H | GPU: RTX3060 | RAM32GB

I find that when moving the camera around a vessel on a surface, if you move the camera down too far, when it hits the ground collider it suddenly switches perspective and stops being centred on the vessel. If you move the camera back up then it jumps back to the original perspective - making viewing anything on the ground rather janky, especially if you're wanting to look up to the sky etc...

Included Attachments:

Edited by Spicat

2 answers to this question

Reported Version: v0.2.1 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 11 Home Single Language 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) | CPU: 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-13700HX (24 CPUs), ~2.1GHz | GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Laptop GPU | RAM16

When moving the camera around a Kerbal on EVA, if the camera hits the ground or an collidable object, it glitches itself out and kind of separates from the focused Kerbal. So when trying to move the Kerbal using the WASD or arrow keys, the camera itself also moves alongside the them.

The attached video only has the glitch shown with a Kerbal but I've noticed this happen with crafts too.

Included Attachments:

Edited by Spicat