Copycat in the Skies | What if Buran wasn't a failure?

Unbreakify

Copycat in the Skies

(Originally Juno's Expense, but i realised it was too unoriginal for my liking...)

What if the Buran wasn't a failure?

Inspired by "Chasing Dreams" by Talverd.

Notice: i have  a tendency to "clone" missions once i read about them (autism my beloved) for this reason i have NOT READ  any of the Chasing Dreams  forum, except for the first post. If any cloning does appear to happen, it is merely coincidental.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Built Orbiters

OK-GLI (Prototype)

OK-1.01 'Buran'

Planned Orbiters

OK-1.02 'Pthicka'

OK-1.03 'Sibir'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Planned Missions

Spoiler

KEY

Scrapped - The mission has been scrapped and has been shelved. The scrapped mission is unlikely to ever return.

Unplanned - A mission has been confirmed, but the actual objective is not yet decided.

Partially planned - The mission is not fully planned. This can be the result of a mission that is in months time, or a mission that may have the protentional to be scrapped.

Fully Planned - Mission is fully planned out, but not prepared. These missions are very unlikely to be scrapped.

Preparation Underway - The mission is currently being prepared. Scrapping is no longer possible.

On Going - The mission is underway.

OSS - Orbiter Space System

OFT - Orbiter Flight Testing

OFT-1 : Preparation Underway

OFT-2 : Partially Planned

OSS-1 Partially Planned

OSS-2 :  Unplanned

OSS-3 : Unplanned

Edited by Unbreakify

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.