Found Discoverables markers aren't shown again in tracking station even if it's filter is applied

Vortygont

Reported Version: v0.2.0 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 10 | CPU: Intel Core i7 9750H | GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 | RAM16 GB

After compliting some missions in exploration mode you find some discoveries. But after compliting missions you can't detect them again, their markers disappeared forever

1. Complete some mission and find some discovery
  2. Go to tracking station
  3. Apply monuments filter

You didn't see that after these actions some new objects were added to list. So it is difficult to re visit these places

Edited by The Space Peacock

• 2 weeks later...

Reported Version: v0.2.0 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 10 | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Eight-Core | GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT | RAM32.0 GB

I completed the Minmus Monument mission and wanted to return to the same location. After getting into orbit and pushing myself towards Minmus i realized that the (marker) for the site had disappeared. I cannot find it in the tracking station either.  Please store POI locations in the tracking station after exploring. Thank you for the consideration. Fly Safe

Included Attachments: