Every mistranslation of the Japanese language for 0.2.0.0

Eboshi2

Reported Version: v0.2.0 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows11 | CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 | GPU: GTX3060 | RAM32GB

Original title: "The explanation of the conditions for completing the orbiting mission in the early stages  is mistranslated"

The actual conditions for achieving the early orbital mission are apoapsis of 300 km or less and periapsis of 70 km or more, but in Japanese this is translated as apoapsis of 300 km or more.

This is a mistranslation or incorrect judgment of the achievement condition, so please correct it.

Edited by Spicat

Reported Version: v0.2.0 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows11 | CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700 2.10 GHz | GPU: GTX3060 | RAM32GB

To accomplish the "Lonely Satellite" mission, it is necessary to mount an antenna on the tatellite, but the Japanese explanation does not mention this. Needs fixing.

Included Attachments:

OS: Windows11 | CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700 2.10 GHz | GPU: GTX3060 | RAM32GB

The Japanese mission description states that the mission will orbit Minmus with an "orbital inclination of 45 degrees," but the English version does not have such conditions, so the description needs to be revised.

Included Attachments:

@EBOSHI, I made the decision to keep only one bug report for every mistranslation for the Japanese language (and I will make the same for other language than english) so it's a bit easier for devs to notice it.

I hope you don't mind and if you think some deserve their own bug report I will make it a separate bug report.