Spacewalkin' mission does not complete

Anonymous Bug Reporter

Bug Report

Reported Version: v0.2.0 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 10 | CPU: Ryzen 7 | GPU: Gtx 1080ti | RAM32gb

As the title says, the mission about 4 missions in named Spacewalkin' does not complete upon finishing. The mission states to complete a space walk in orbit. I have my craft in a near perfect orbit at 95km and I am able to EVA my kerbal but looking at the mission tab my mission is not complete. I even let go and jetpacked around a bit to see if that would do it. I then re-entered atmosphere and recovered my vessel from the ocean to see if that would do it. Sure its only a side mission but I want the xp and satisfaction haha

Edited by The Space Peacock

1 answer to this question

I was able to complete that mission with no issues.   I believe my orbit was similar, with AP less than 100 km.  I didn't even let go of the vessel.

In my case, I had 'tracked' the mission.  Trying to think of things which could have been different on your launch.  I used a pretty basic vessel, early crew-pod with a parachute and heat-shield.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.