Some keybindings are still hardbound and can't be changed

Reported Version: v0.2.0 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 

Hey!

Something that's breaking my joy of playing KSP2 is the fact that I'm forced to play the game with a keyboard configuration that I don't like.
So keybinds are not editable and always active, such as (but probably not limited to) in-flight camera translation bound to the arrow keys, in-flight camera reset bound to Home (rebindable in VAB but to flight, why?), and possibly many more that I didn't take time to investigate.

Please fix this, KSP1 didn't have this issue, I'm still blown away that this is the case here.

Love you guys!

Edited by The Space Peacock

Posted (edited)

Reported Version: v0.2.0 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 

I prefer to play with the map key bound to 'spacebar' and staging as 'enter' which is always fine with ksp1 but with ksp2 it only allows to switch to the map view - once there so spacebar does nothing but to revert to ship view only 'm' works.

A very small issue and obviously not a priority but this makes life quite difficult for me as I will be wanting to rebind other things later on,  so it's hard for me to play at the moment.  But I am very impressed nonethless, great work keep it up!

Edited by DibzNr