I'm not quite sure what category to put this in, but I'll go and put it in this one anyways as it is a compilation of science-related balancing issues about celestial bodies in ksp 2 after 2 playthroughs I had, one on normal, one on 50% science.

I'll make it quick: 
eeloo gives too much science for its difficulty and so does dres
moho gives too little science
jool itself gives too much science for multiple biomes, should only have 1 biome but have the same overall science - incentivizing the player not to use multiple jool probes
jool's moons should give more science for their easter eggs overall, currently they are pretty low, despite them being hard to get to
dres quarterpipe gives way too little science, same happens with other easter eggs (other bug reports should handle/report this on their own as this is maybe a bug?)
duna needs more easter eggs due to its story-mode and gameplay importance with players going there more often than other planets, but currently doesn't have many
ike should have more biomes but the science should be more spread out among them due to how the terrain on ike gives a challenge for rovers and such
eve ocean gives way too little science, so do all the other eve sample returns, but this may be a bug
bop should give more science than gilly, not less because it is much further away from kerbin than gilly, requires you to do more and also has a higher gravity
bop should have a discoverable in the supercrater - just a personal gripe

Reply to this report with any of your own discoverable/celestial science balancing gripes!

Edited by Jaypeg
Clearness

When you say too much/too little... based on what? Effort required? Tech tree progression? The need to visit too many/not enough biomes? For the casual reader it looks right now as if you’re saying “I don’t like it because I don’t like it.” Adding some rationale adds weight to your suggestions and opens an avenue for a meaningful discussion.

3 hours ago, Kerbart said:

When you say too much/too little... based on what? Effort required? Tech tree progression? The need to visit too many/not enough biomes? For the casual reader it looks right now as if you’re saying “I don’t like it because I don’t like it.” Adding some rationale adds weight to your suggestions and opens an avenue for a meaningful discussion.

Edited it, let me know if it makes more sense now

I agree to that. I was a little dissapointed after my landing on Moho after Dres. In ksp1 Moho has a higher sciene multiplikator then Dres. But now Moho isn't really worth the effort other then for the side missions. (and of course for the satisfaction to have done it)

Here are the sience returns from high and low orbit plus two landing sites on either planets, without the fancier science equipment:

uhlBNuF.pngm4R7jzi.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.