A weird problem I have seem to have encountered a second time

Hello, so I have found this weird problem where... well it's just easier to attach a photo, this is the second time I have encountered it but I don't know what I did last time to fix it. If anyone knows how to fix it or has encountered it before please let me know.

Pictures

https://drive.google.com/file/d/124SNyoKstyDhOBkphk7srATJnupXbq20/view?usp=drive_link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wEZYD3biwp-V3lTgpbb7Mp0AujSylRGR/view?usp=drive_link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O3aC8yUuHToTZ-SWr1LqOBqbzuUlf9-J/view?usp=drive_link

I've only experienced this sort of whole screen white-out effect when Windows freezes briefly for some reason. It usually fixes itself after a few seconds, but can sometimes deteriorate to a full crash.

If you still have flight control while this effect is on screen then that's a new one on me.

4 hours ago, Aelfhe1m said:

I've only experienced this sort of whole screen white-out effect when Windows freezes briefly for some reason. It usually fixes itself after a few seconds, but can sometimes deteriorate to a full crash.

If you still have flight control while this effect is on screen then that's a new one on me.

No, the white out is not what i am talking about, look behind it, look at the time, look at the navball, look for the craft, look everywhere!

Oh, a whole lot of zeros!! Sorry, never seen that before.

If this happens again, take a copy of your log file and zip it up and put it on a file sharing service (e.g. dropbox, google drive, one drive etc.) and link it here. There's not a lot anyone can do to diagnose your issue without it, since it seems rather unusual.

1 hour ago, Jebs Piloting Skills said:

No, the white out is not what i am talking about, look behind it, look at the time, look at the navball, look for the craft, look everywhere!

I see a "gamedata" inside the gamedata folder you shared. That's a frequent cause of KSP glitches. I don't think it's ever good to have gamedata/gamedata. If mod folders are inside that nested folder manually move them out or reinstall the mods. Delete the 2nd gamedata after dealing with whatever is inside.

Your screen is definitely weird. I've never seen zero velocity and zero altitude while in orbit. Maybe it's never happened to me, or maybe it was followed by a complete crash before I noticed it.

Your modlist is quite different from mine. If the nested gamedata's don't resolve the problem I would look at DarkMultiPlayer; I have zero experience with that but it's arguably your most impactful mod in the way it changes gameplay.

4 hours ago, DeadJohn said:

I see a "gamedata" inside the gamedata folder you shared. That's a frequent cause of KSP glitches. I don't think it's ever good to have gamedata/gamedata. If mod folders are inside that nested folder manually move them out or reinstall the mods. Delete the 2nd gamedata after dealing with whatever is inside.

Your screen is definitely weird. I've never seen zero velocity and zero altitude while in orbit. Maybe it's never happened to me, or maybe it was followed by a complete crash before I noticed it.

Your modlist is quite different from mine. If the nested gamedata's don't resolve the problem I would look at DarkMultiPlayer; I have zero experience with that but it's arguably your most impactful mod in the way it changes gameplay.

there is nothing inside of that folder, i have deleted both of those for storage reasons, i didnt have DarkMultiPlayer when this happened before so I don't think that that is it

Just now, Jebs Piloting Skills said:

there is nothing inside of that folder, i have deleted both of those for storage reasons, i didnt have DarkMultiPlayer when this happened before so I don't think that that is it

this also happens after i click launch in the vab or the sph and i cant esc out of it, i must close the program, i also dont have any control

15 minutes ago, Jebs Piloting Skills said:

this also happens after i click launch in the vab or the sph and i cant esc out of it, i must close the program, i also dont have any control

I have now decided that i will remove all of my mods and then reinstall them. it there is still an issue i will let you know