Are any of the ksp1 mods going to be ported to KSP2 a la mechjeb?

I would love to see a Kerbol Origins or OPM port, or Parallax. I'm not sure how likely or feasible it is, but it would be really nice to see those mods ported over to KSP2. Despite KSP2's bugs, the game has improved a lot and can be seen as a similar title to KSP1. Honestly the amount of creativity generated over the course of KSP1's lifespan is staggering, and it shouldn't just be abandoned. Anyone interested in a OPM/Kerbol Origins/etc. revival? Maybe like a "modloader" that you install into KSP2 with mods that you can enable and disable? I don't know KSP2 modding, so maybe i'm not the right person to talk about this, but it still would be cool.

• 1 month later...

Hi directly porting and loading ksp1 mods would be basically impossible. ksp1 will always be around and is not going away and no USG is going to be abandoned. 

KSP2 modding currently uses BepInEx and has a few library mods to make the experience easier. KSP2 will have its own modloader at some point as well.