Aquatic Colonies? (Colonies Update)

I recently saw this video about someone making an aircraft carrier in KSP2 and it made me think: "Is there a possibility of aquatic colonies for the colonies update?". We have heard and seen things about land colonies and orbital colonies but aquatic colonies could just bring that extra bit of gameplay to the update (seeing that resource delivery routes wont be in the game yet). It is nice timing that they fixed the buoyancy for the most part with the For Science! update. Obviously if the devs haven't been working on this then it won't be able to happen in the update but maybe later down the line it could be added. Or maybe they're keeping it a surprise just for a little bit of shock when the release comes. I thought it would be cool but what does everyone else think?

P.S. here's the video that I saw with the aircraft carrier, awesome stuff!

^ credit:  Aeolica for video ^

Given the nature of how orbital colonies will have to function as a mobile entity, it wouldn't surprise me if you could deploy a colony equivalently that is floating on water. Maybe there are distinctions here that would prevent it, but we'll have to wait and see I suspect. This might be the kind of things that the devs haven't thought to try that someone will find a way to make it work if only by using some clever trick to do so.

I don't really expect floating colonies, at least at the first release. Though I hope eventually there's support for colonies floating in water or thicker atmospheres. What most likely will be possible immediately with the colony release, is colonies built in the water either as platforms or towers anchored on the seabed, or underwater colonies on the seafloor.