Science report validation slowding down

Urus28

Bug Report

Reported Version: v0.2.1 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 11 Professionnel 64-bit (10.0, Build 22631) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250) | CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor (12 CPUs) | GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 | RAM32768MB

Hello

During my Jool 5 mission I produced a ton of mission reports and I noticed that the time for science experiment validation is slowing down with the number of them.

At the very end more than 10s were required to validate a science experiment and show the science inventory UI.

Edited by DibzNr

1 answer to this question

I noticed the same when doing the Rock Collection challenge. Towards the end each science experiment basically hung the game for a long time. I didn't report it at the time, because I had quite a lot of mods installed and I didn't want to reproduce it without mods, but if this is a stock issue, it should definitely be addressed. Completing science experiments should not be taxing on the game.

Edited by Kayser