EPDs Mythology Industries & Manufacturing [Ground, Air, Space - crafts]

EPD

banerv.png

Welcome Kerbal Pilots!

Finaly, CEO and founder of Mythology Industries & Manufacturing - EPD (me myself :)) proudly present Kerbal air/space armada and ground units designed perfectly for their purpose.

Each of released crafts are created with special idea & design and are build with as simple parts as could be.

However, if there are so many great mods, parts packs, and improvements on forum, ill use them, show you how many incredible things you can make with them, and by that - support modders. To be honest im no modder, and i dont wanna be. Im just playing KSP, and i will share my work with you, so all we have fun. Just support me ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every "ship" from my collection will be divided in groups. Here they are:

groundm.png

Nicely done truck which will be released soon in different models. For now, and for all of you - base model. Do with it whatever you like, like - make it fly!

screenshot431.png

screenshot432.png

Craft file: http://www./?jssdu5ofkdl45qo

MODs needed:

TouhouTorpedo-s-Modular-Multiwheels: http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/showthread.php/21909-0-16-TouhouTorpedo-s-Modular-Multiwheels-(Tosh-s-Cart-Mod-powered)

Toshs Carts: http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/showthread.php/7854-PLUGIN-PART-0-16-Carts-v1-34-Cruise-Control-Compatibility-and-More

Damned Robotics: http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/showthread.php/9675-v0-17-Damned-Robotics-Version-1-2-1?highlight=damned

airqr.png

Comming Soon!!!

screenshot45a.png

screenshot46d.png

spaceyn.png

Comming Soon!!!

screenshot32ru.png

Comming Soon!!!

screenshot24k.png

screenshot11fa.png

With VTOL Lander

screenshot20c.png

Sorry for my english.

If there is some problems with craft files, somethings missing, feel free to PM, ill answer in 12/24h.

Edited by EPD
added new photos

THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!

On the interplanetary shuttle, does the VTOL lander dock after landing.(i.e. deouple of main ship, land on duna, reorbit to intersect main ship, dock and go somwhere else)?

also, are the shuttle and interplanetary craft CPU friendly?

THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!

On the interplanetary shuttle, does the VTOL lander dock after landing.(i.e. deouple of main ship, land on duna, reorbit to intersect main ship, dock and go somwhere else)?

also, are the shuttle and interplanetary craft CPU friendly?

screenshot18v.png

VTOL lander is now capable of landing only on moons, planets, asteroids with no atmosphere coz of weak ion engines, my version of those 4 mini-ion engines have 10 thrust each, so dont expect anything OP :D i was trying to land with it on Duna, failed, they are too weak. So... im building right now lander for most planets (those with atmosphere, however with no great gravitation), something like Spaceship from Prometheus Movie. And YES, both Shuttle and Interplanetary ship got ERKLEs Docking Clamp, so after landing, i can launch and after intercept dock to "mothership" :)

What do you mean "CPU friendly", asking if they are not too complex for FPS drop? Lander got ~70 parts, Mother ship ~200, when ill be releasing them, ill cut of some accessories, additions (like blue navilights, some good looking RCS panels etc.) Anyway NOW both got max 280-300 parts on your screen, i could make them with ~60+190=250 so i think its gonna be smooth flying.

Edited by EPD
add "cpu friendly" anwser

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.