Weekly Challenge #52: Challenge Combo!

• Community Manager
Challenge52_Combo_Landscape.png

It's been a whole year of weekly challenges!

To celebrate, we want you to perform a challenge combo, where you accomplish at least the Primary goal of at least two of the year's previous challenges in one mission.

Any two or more challenges can be combined: air launch a spooky rocket to orbit, fly a cave man grand tour, land a VTHL capybara on the Mun!

Fly a VTOL sci-fi replica to visit two discoverables then return to Kerbin to perform an air show before flying it through the ring at the dock!

The levels for this challenge are the number of challenge objectives you can chain together.

20 hours ago, Presto200 said:

any news on your attempt? I'm excited to see what you come up with

I might be a little late by the time the challenge is over but it’s going…

At about 5 frames per second :/ 

On 4/17/2024 at 7:25 PM, NexusHelium said:

So far I have the capability to do 18 with one rocket.

Ok, good, we are going different directions with this. My mission is going to require multiples. How lame would it be if the only two people actually doing the challenge did the same thing?
Good luck, NexusHelium, I've got about 1/100th edited, lets see if we can drop our videos before the next time the weekly challenge is "Uh, I dunno...just like do stuff you did before" lol

@ Community Managers: I'm just messin'. This challenge has made me think more than the previous ones, and I totally get that weekly challenges are not gonna make this game compete with Helldivers 2 or something for player count.

Sorry for the double post, but this threadis still stickied.

Here is some B-roll I made into a trailer of sorts to hopefully keep interest in this challenge until myself, NexusHelium and anyone else participating get a chance to finish

Edited by Meecrob