Need help with troubleshooting phantom forces on rovers and planes (they keep wanting to turn right with no input).

I'd launch the plane/load in the rover. Physics eases in, I don't touch anything (in fact, brakes are automatically on thinking this would help. It doesn't).

Slowly, my plane spins on the runway and I have to fight it to point straight. Once in the air, things are USUALLY fine - some designs, despite arodynamically sound, decide to keep wanting to turn right in the air as well. 

Rovers have a similar spinny issue.

I'm at my wit's end as it makes some stuff frustratingly hard, are there any tools to highlight/ID parts that cause phantom forces? 

For planes, I use B9 proc wings and kerbal foundries mostly.

Hit alt-X to clear any unintentional trim you may have applied, and make sure your joystick is calibrated and centered. Those are the two most common causes. 

I found the issue.

It was an interaction of B9 proc wings and bi/tricouplers. The fix was to attach the vertical stabilizer to the ENGINES and not the bi/tricoupler.

I posted details in the two mods' pages.