ASET Avionics not working

Glasses

I installed ASET Consolidated Avionics and Props via CKAN. Then I installed the Stock IVA replacements provided by the authors of the mod. Yet the stock IVAs are still showing for the respective parts. I'm not sure of what is preventing the mod from working. The only related mod that is working is the KSA IVA Upgrade, which uses assets from ASET Consolidated. If anyone can help me with a fix it would be much appreciated. 

I installed ASET Consolidated Avionics and Props via CKAN. Then I installed the Stock IVA replacements provided by the authors of the mod. Yet the stock IVAs are still showing for the respective parts. I'm not sure of what is preventing the mod from working. The only related mod that is working is the KSA IVA Upgrade, which uses assets from ASET Consolidated. If anyone can help me with a fix it would be much appreciated. 

Identical postings have been merged.   PLease do not crosspost questions in multiple locations, it only leads to confusion.    If you have a question about a specific mod, it is usually best to ask in that thread if applicable.   Maybe not in your case since you mixed and matched some stuff it seems.  Good luck.