Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

I`m going to take a look at new Olymous mons like formation on Duna:

(ship assambled in orbit - one engine part, and one lander part)

wkfMbK5.jpg

7q67eS3.jpg

wVhAFN8.jpg

gd87tEU.jpg

Sxk5pqb.jpg

kYco3gQ.jpg

2w9EnI7.jpg

E0p6hpj.jpg

rzr427k.jpg

caLnppt.jpg

..and the lander broke apart when the guy was trying to enter the cabin :(

Did you... did you get the old ASAS working in 0.21?!

I did! Well, mostly... There were some changes to the code between 0.20 and 0.21 that make it behave a little more like the new system, but it generally acts the same. :)

The first Mun Landing from the new space center, naturally was followed by the first Mun rescue mission. True Kerbal style.

The ZX is inspired by earlier rescue rockets, but is far more efficient, using less than a third of the rocket needed to get its ancestors to and from the Mun.

kGzzMZd.png

AVwUawX.png

I suspect It will be extra important with the new Mun surface. Landing lights have never been so important, with all the steep slopes.

eh0vFOJ.png

Jeb and Bob were sent to the Mun's prograde point to re-do the survey work for my base there, as the original plans had to be scraped. But they're finding good spots.

yTo9uGK.png

Lastly, the new space center is a great piece of virtual architecture. Took a lot of photos there. For something.

awHm7Dr.png

Choo choo....

Edited by Tw1

Despite unfounded rumours of a balls-up at both the design stage and at factory level, the recently renamed Ballerina landing module is in actual fact a risque fusion of science and the arts, deliberately designed from the very beginning to perform Swan lake on the Mun. (Or the Nutcracker, we haven't decided yet.)

<a  href=%7Boption%7Dhttp://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s656/Sancho545/2013-07-25_00001_zpsfc35e6a1.jpg' alt='2013-07-25_00001_zpsfc35e6a1.jpg'>

tooooooo funny

Not sense .19 have I created a Jet with such stability and agility.

Project Genesis presents: Excalibur MK1

543730_10200442660404393_473849352_n.jpg

Design inspiration came from the Albatross 3′s center fuselage. This Delta shaped training aircraft has good center of mass and is very agile. It also boast STOL (Short Take Off and Landing) capabilities as it can take off at 30m/s

Download here:http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/project-genesis-excalibur-mk1-2/

At Exhibit A, we have the Mk1 Pod Memorial. This is a statue of the space programs first command pod.

OJWN6X2.png

...and at Exhibit B, we have the Eve Lander Memorial. This is the first lander to return from the surface of the planet Eve. Yes, this is the real thing, not some cheap mock-up. So please respect the Do-Not-Touch sign! How did it get here? Well that's a long story.

koagWV2.jpg

A little more to the right! No, your other right!

MUfVjBQ.jpg

...and at Exhibit B, we have the Eve Lander Memorial. This is the first lander to return from the surface of the planet Eve. Yes, this is the real thing, not some cheap mock-up. So please respect the Do-Not-Touch sign! How did it get here? Well that's a long story.

That's awesome. Also, we have time for long stories!

eUSvioK.jpg

The MT-GAT Mk3 claims another mountaintop! What should I name this place?