Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Joecool's Duna Station

This is sweet!! I love large sophisticated Space Stations that are far away, it shows ability, challenges that were met, accomplishments and ingenuity!....etc

Thanks a lot! glad you liked it, actually, i had to think a lot about them to be worthy of some of the marvels among this thread. I am not a good engineer myself, the idea for the one at duna came from a youtube video of a guy building a hexagon, here is a *ahem* revamp of a rover called the moonve. I made it into a mobile lab for a base:

gqfq91f.png

NGpFfhq.png

And as you shall see, my learning steps were actually provided by harv (haav? HaArf?) from HOC gaming, he has beautiful designs there:

9olVCHp.png

My RSI Super Hornet (Needs some work with TWR and Dv) with rotating upper and lower turrets.

Nice. I'd suggest making the nose a little more rectangular, if possible, but other than that, it's instantly recognisable. Good work :)

Nice. I'd suggest making the nose a little more rectangular, if possible, but other than that, it's instantly recognisable. Good work :)
This needs a whole thread of its own! Dude, this is amazing!

Thanks guys. Trying to make this thing an actual working SSTO, (I suck at SSTO's) so maintaining form and function is getting complicated. I also did this in my career mode for some reason so I dont have everything unlocked yet. Once I can get it perfect Ill throw up a thread.

Anyone order an asteroid?

pU29X1P.png

This marks the beginning of my asteroid space station, I've given myself the challenge of using only the Poseidon Space Shuttle for building it (except for collecting the rocks).

lVuyuSs.png

Before departing, Commander Bill collected 780 science worth of asteroid samples from the asteroid collecting ship and stowed it in the refrigerator (they have a REALLY big refrigerator).

gqpmcRt.png

DO2r4Bc.png

I once again overshot KSC, and had to drop the shuttle straight down, and then use the vertical momentum to reverse the original direction, all without firing the engines (it was out of fuel anyways).

au5Rn6s.png

Now to start unloading all those samples...

pRKZPxo.jpg

started messing around with procedural parts, I'm getting some awesome crafts done!

14073468762_3c297b58e0_b.jpg

I've sent this massive, 5m at its widest point, egg shaped lander to the Mun. Bottom half is fuel, top half conceals the SAS modules, batteries, a KSO habitat and a KSO Lab module. CM is a 7 kerbal Taurus.

13890037940_6019626c76_k.jpg

for scale, a kerbal is roughly half the size of one of the bells on those engines.

xhOF78K.png

You can almost smell his disappointment. :P

Oh, honey...

1) Make an Imgur account. Come on, it's free and easy to use.

2) Did you already do it? Okay. Now you should see something like this: Example - on the main page. Click on "Computer" and find your picture. Once you've selected it, upload it.

3) Open the image and copy the BBcode link and paste it directly on the forum. It should already have the IMG tags attached.

Hope that helped. :)

Edited by astropapi1

Anyone order an asteroid?

*snip*

This marks the beginning of my asteroid space station, I've given myself the challenge of using only the Poseidon Space Shuttle for building it (except for collecting the rocks).

*snip*

Before departing, Commander Bill collected 780 science worth of asteroid samples from the asteroid collecting ship and stowed it in the refrigerator (they have a REALLY big refrigerator).

*snip*

*snip*

I once again overshot KSC, and had to drop the shuttle straight down, and then use the vertical momentum to reverse the original direction, all without firing the engines (it was out of fuel anyways).

*snip*

Now to start unloading all those samples...

*snip*

Nice job! but i am curious, that asteroid mod, is it ram hungry? my laptop nearly melts every time i am building one of my stations.

Also, a teaser of my upcoming Moho station, the strand:

mipToPP.pngeYtuYkw.png

:cool:

Edited by Joecool

Nice job! but i am curious, that asteroid mod, is it ram hungry? my laptop nearly melts every time i am building one of my stations.

Umm, what asteroid mod? If your talking about update .23.5, then no, I don't notice any RAM difference.:P