Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

..........What did you do?

That was my test base behind the runway on Kerbin. It was from 0.19, and it was buried underground (just like my Mun base :(). I tried to fix it by editing the quicksave file, and after quickloading, Kerbin disappeared and when it loaded, the base was hanging from the edge of the runway, and eventually slid off the edge of the world and exploded.

Only minutes before this post i landed my first (legit; without infinite anything, only mechjeb, which still means its legit) mun base that uses parts from the H.O.M.E mod. i have designated it mun base Beta. i thank the brave lv-n motor which not only finished off my orbit, it transferred my orbit to the mun's SOI and circularised it, and finally did half the landing de-orbit before smashing into the mun while my base had successfuly touched down. but anyway, enough rambling, heres the picture.

ser91SF.png

screenshot3.png

Jeb has a new toy.

It's got an insane lift to weight ratio. Even though it has a very limited amount of fuel, once in the air it can glide for quite a long distance.

(If you know how it can take-off on 'infini-glide')

screenshot3.png

Jeb has a new toy.

It's got an insane lift to weight ratio. Even though it has a very limited amount of fuel, once in the air it can glide for quite a long distance.

(If you know how it can take-off on 'infini-glide')

.craft please! :cool:

Jeb and friends took a holiday from space exploring...

screenshot42.png

screenshot43.png

screenshot46.png

Jeb has suggested to strap some SRBs to it, but the other Kerbals managed to hide them in time. Now, I have to find a way to strap something more powerful to bring it to Laythe.

Edited by GK258

http://s24.postimg.org/4t4gfezj9/screenshot42.png

http://s9.postimg.org/oqi8sqg4f/screenshot43.png

http://s24.postimg.org/9x4wv3pet/screenshot46.png

Jeb has suggested to strap some SRBs to it, but the other Kerbals managed to hide them in time. Now, I have to find a way to strap something more powerful to bring it to Laythe.

Do yourself a favor and enclose your links in %7Boption%7D tags so they'll show on the page! :)

Fixed. It was my 1st post and had to be approved, so I couldn't see my mistake there. Thanks =)

Oh I forgot about that! Glad I could help, and welcome to the forums!

Also forgot: Holy crap that looks like a hell of a boat! Really liking the design there, obviously some work and care put into it.

Ohmygosh craft file please! This is amazing!

Well, I feel compelled to add in this design to the mix. The Model - B, shown below, has better handling, performance and ergonomic design characteristics than the old A model, extra crew capacity for those long duration missions and external lighting for where ever your travels take you in the dark of space!

lamuGBc.jpg?1

SY3cMlt.png

I spent 4 days and a ton of time designing this. It's an SSTO with Nerva engines for long distance trips and a complete kethane package to refuel when i get there for a return trip with full fuel it has a nerva delta-v of 5800 and a T/W of .60 so lots of excelleration and tons of distance and can land on places like laythe, refuel and fly away. Eve is a different story.

Oh!, and it looks freakin awesome too.

test flying my Orion spacecraft.

screenshot1stc.png

screenshot2up.png

Jeb thought it would be a good idea to try landing it on the Mun.

orioncrash.png

Here's the wreckage with the rescue ship in the background.

Also for some reason F1 isn't working for screenshots, or at least I can't figure out where their going. It used to work until 0.20. I took these with PrintScreen.