Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Kirgan: "Bill, your the Geologist, so I need to ask you a question."

Bill: "Yes?"

Kirgan: "So, WHAT IS THAT!?"

Bill: ...

DUN DUN DUUUUUUN

SWOY8u0.png

Happened to look up from KSC at just the right moment to catch the eclipse :)

Are you kidding me, an eclipse is more interesting than GIANT HEXAGONS IN THE SKY!!!!!!

Edited by RocketPilot573

what?????????

Heh, sorry... I guess it's still too soon for that one.

It's from a recent movie called The Croods. At every dramatic point, that little sloth-looking devil comes out and sings "Duh duh DUUUUUUH!"

Couldn't help thinking of it, reading your post. :D

You know what that means, right?!

Nar, that's a Kerbin Security Force field. We can't just let anyone land on our planet, right?

Mine's not powered up at the moment.

2gtZnR2.png

I need to go scan to find some kethane...

Okay, so, I got a bit bored, and thought, everyone is making the Space Shuttle from NASA, but, the Russian Federal Space Agency is not getting any love, so, I showed some love! Behold my attempt at a <fairly decent looking I think> Soyuz space craft. In the pictures below you will see a few stages of the craft, all sans engine bell and liquid fuel tank for accuracy sake, but, they were there for launching XD This took several edits on the forum to get this as you see it XD

henc.png

Soyuz. in order on the image, left to right: Orbital Module, Descent Module, Instrument Service Module

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mfbs.png

Soyuz after Jettisoning the Instrument Service Module

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

k1v5.png

Soyuz after jettisoning the Instrument Service Module on the right side of the image, and the Orbital Module on the right. with the descent module in the dead center

u2ld.png

Soyuz Descent Module under 8 parachutes. If you are wondering, i added the 8 chutes for pure symmetry, and it makes a full deployed chute descent at 2.5 m/s!!

Hope you enjoyed the pics!

Edited by AlamoVampire
setting up full post