Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Great stuff. Time for more awesomeness :D

Random Mun Landing!

xx4SrXh.jpg

The epic voyage of four remote tech carrer mode probes to Jool. First time visiting there as well.

ytYVlLs.jpg

R5OQwZk.jpg

24wGtOA.jpg

bHCimJM.jpg

My first FAR SSTO that was a) stable, B) nuclear powered (Interplanetary)!!! :wink:

Js1Qrvj.jpg

Wx3rrnE.jpg

My first successful FAR SSTO, able to fly to, and land on Laythe (that is now an old design):

H0vDhEt.jpg

Test flight and landing at north pole of Kerbin:

0n5bakj.jpg

Going down from orbit at Laythe:

3N17EPl.jpg

Preparing to land in the 3-lakes area:

qOKqGiT.jpg

Landed :)

hAN6293.jpg

Also sent to Jool at the same time, my first fuel cargo design (able to go to Jool, empty its load, and return in one go):

ete07TM.jpg

Nuke powered, 6 NERVAs, 1400t:

P4k7ig4.jpg

A space fighter (DVF) departing an orbiting space station (SSDV-E) with 4 small escape pods (holding 12 kerbals each). Escape pod is the cube in the center of the space station. LLL parts for station and ship and DV parts for power of DVF. Docking the DVF on the side is a tight fit but possible. KTemQ3D.png

m1IPMDC.png

Edited by BJ Quest

A space fighter (DVF) departing an orbiting space station (SSDV-E) with 4 small escape pods (holding 12 kerbals each). Escape pod is the cube in the center of the space station. LLL parts for station and ship and DV parts for power of DVF. Docking the DVF on the side is a tight fit but possible. http://i.imgur.com/KTemQ3D.png

I don't suppose you could tell me where you got that fine-looking cockpit from? :)

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it. Lackluster Labs... interesting. Must be new, I've never seen it before (the cockpit, that is).

Edited by RogueMason